http://move.unitedwestay.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/logo_UWS_trans.png 0 0 unitedwestay http://move.unitedwestay.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/logo_UWS_trans.png unitedwestay2017-05-09 20:22:412017-05-09 20:22:41Single Parent Scholarship Fund
Single Parent Scholarship Fund
Location: Carroll, Madison & Washington Counties.
Application Deadline: June 15 for the fall semester – October 15 for the spring semester
Description: To qualify for a Northwest Arkansas Single Parent Scholarship, you must be:
- A single parent (see definition below)
- A legal United States resident OR a resident with DACA Status, and a resident of Carroll, Madison, or Washington County, Arkansas.
- A high school or GED graduate.
- Pursuing a career-oriented course of study (full or part-time) to ensure a better standard of living for your family.
- Living at or near the poverty level (up to 200% of Federal Poverty Guidelines)
- An applicant of the Pell Grant (not required for Professional Certification Scholarship applicants)
- Must maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.5.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!